Pupil Records

Current High School Students

Current students may obtain records at their site of attendance:

Current students who need copies of proof of enrollment or other inquiries contact Veronica Olivares in Pupil Records (209) 492-1310 or via email at: Olivares.V@mcs4kids.com

Alumni/Former High School Students

You can request your transcripts online through Parchment at www.parchment.com for a fee of $4.15. This is a safe, paperless, and quick way to send transcripts directly to the destination of your choice.

For other inquiries, you can email the registrar of the school where you graduated. Go to the school link above for contact information.

Third Party Request & Graduation Verifications

All graduation verification requests must be requested through Parchment at www.parchment.com. For assistance e-mail the registrar of the school where the student graduated.

Adult Education

Adult Education records are not available through Parchment or Pupil Records. Please click here to obtain your adult education records.

Jeannette Zaborsky
(209) 574-8192